We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by.
You’re here because, like us, you understand the fundamental importance nutrition plays in our overall health and wellbeing.
The Nutrition Network Advisor Course has been developed for this very reason, we’re championing nutrition!
The low carbohydrate/ keto diet, backed by leading research, is fast transforming the landscape of healthcare globally and continues to gain considerable recognition in achieving optimal health and weight markers!
Designed as a certified online training program, the course comprises of specialised modules to create Nutrition Advisors, who are equipped with both the sound scientific knowledge of LCHF nutrition, as well as basic coaching and motivational skills; to confidently help themselves and others successfully achieve their health/weight goals!
Some of the topics we cover:
The course is self-paced and delivered by leading experts in their relevant fields. Meet some of our speakers here:
Timeline & testing
You have 3 months to complete the training. You may start at any time, and work through the content completely at your own pace, as long as you finish within the 3 month time frame.
Testing is done via short True/False questions at the end of most lectures. Compliance and viewing are regulated and audited.
You may enrol directly through this link: https://courses.nutrition-network.org/p/advisor-training
On completion of the course, participants will be issued with a Certificate of Completion. Completion of this training ensures your eligibility into other Nutrition Network trainings.
USD 940 / ZAR 10 120 for South African citizens
We are looking for a group of passionate individuals who are
- Ready to transform healthcare globally through nutrition coaching
- Seeking to acquire a proficient understanding of Low Carbohydrate Nutrition by leading experts
- Seeking to empower themselves and others from sick care to healthcare.
- Looking to achieve their own personal health and weight goals
- Looking to help and inspire others to achieve their health and weight goals
- Wanting to earn an income while changing the lives of others
- Be part of a global movement of nutrition change agents that can support health care practitioners in helping their patients
- Join a movement that actively supports under resourced communities
If this sounds like you, click here to enrol!
The Nutrition Network is an education and learning platform, designed to present the most up-to-date and evidenced-based science and research available, in the field of low-carbohydrate, healthy high fat nutrition (LCHF). Founded by The Noakes Foundation, and in partnership with their extensive national and international network of doctors, scientists and researchers, the platform is aimed at medical and allied health care professionals across the globe, to inform and support their knowledge of the LCHF diet and its implementation into clinical practice.