A Patient’s Guide to Blood Glucose Management Training
A comprehensive online course for referring doctors to provide patients with the best possible ongoing care outside the consulting rooms.
Designed by leading clinicians who understand the value of post-consultation support, this course is intended to support treating clinicians to empower patients with a better understanding of Diabetes and Insulin Resistance.
Presented by the Nutrition Network team, the course simplifies the elements involved in a low carbohydrate lifestyle and how it may be used to manage Type 2 Diabetes and other metabolic conditions. This course allows doctors to:
- Empower patients by helping them better understand their diagnosis and treatment
- Allow patients to become active role-players in their treatment and recovery.
- Establish a trusting partnership between themselves and the patient
- Provide the latest research-backed applications and information, proven to be effective
- Provide ongoing and effective support for the patient
- Continue to practice with principle
- Video lectures
- Downloadable resources
- Meal plans
- Frequently Asked Questions & Troubleshooting Tips
Ketogenic: The Science and Practice of Therapeutic Carbohydrate Restriction
SMHP Accreditation Bundle for Medical and Healthcare Workers
SMHP Accreditation Bundle for Coaches and Non-Medical Practitioners
Ethics 3 Training Bundle
A portion of each Nutrition Network course enrolment fee goes towards funding Eat Better South Africa and the important work they are doing in South African communities.