Neurology: Keto for Migraines, Epilepsy & Alzheimer’s Disease
Neurology: Keto for Migraines, Epilepsy & Alzheimer’s Disease is an elective designed for Medical & Allied Health Care Professionals on the topic of neurology and how LCHF/Ketogenic nutrition may be used in clinical practice to manage and reverse neurological associated conditions.
Presented by national and international medical and allied healthcare experts in their field on the topic of neurology, and how LCHF/Ketogenic nutrition may be used in clinical practice to manage and reverse neurological associated conditions. Each lecture includes:
- Topic outline, learning objectives and lecture summary
- Expert speaker presentation
- Downloadable resources and references for relevant journal articles and literature
- Quiz to assess what you’ve learned
The training is made up of:
- Video lectures, interviews & panel discussions, presenting
– Physiology and scientific evidence
– Practical clinical implementation guidelines of an LCHF diet for neurology-related applications
- Supporting documents, including:
– The speakers’ PowerPoint presentations
– Reference lists
– Patient education resources to use in your practice.Who is eligible to do the course?
- Medical professionals
- Allied Healthcare Workers
- Nutrition Network Graduates
Ketogenic: The Science and Practice of Therapeutic Carbohydrate Restriction
SMHP Accreditation Bundle for Medical and Healthcare Workers
SMHP Accreditation Bundle for Coaches and Non-Medical Practitioners
Ethics 3 Training Bundle
A portion of each Nutrition Network course enrolment fee goes towards funding Eat Better South Africa and the important work they are doing in South African communities.