Nutritional Paradigms for Treating Chronic Disease
Presented by national and international medical and allied healthcare experts in their field on the topic of Therapeutic Carbohydrate Restriction (TCR) and how it may be used in clinical practice to manage and reverse an array of different conditions. Worth 15 Continued Professional Development hours.
Professional online training for medical & allied healthcare professionals examining alternative ways to treat disease, specifically through nutritional intervention. The course is presented as a series of online, self-study lectures This module contributes towards certification as a Nutrition Network Practitioner. Each lecture includes:
- Topic outline, learning objectives and lecture summary
- Expert speaker presentation
- Downloadable resources and references for relevant journal articles and literature
- Quiz to assess what you’ve learned
- Video lectures, interviews & panel discussions, presenting
– Physiology and scientific evidence
– Practical clinical implementation guidelines of an LCHF diet for neurology-related applications
- Supporting documents, including:
– The speakers’ PowerPoint presentations
– Reference lists
– Patient education resources to use in your practice.The majority of proceeds from this course will contribute towards Eat Better South Africa and its educational work in underserved communities.
Ketogenic: The Science and Practice of Therapeutic Carbohydrate Restriction
SMHP Accreditation Bundle for Medical and Healthcare Workers
SMHP Accreditation Bundle for Coaches and Non-Medical Practitioners
Ethics 3 Training Bundle
A portion of each Nutrition Network course enrolment fee goes towards funding Eat Better South Africa and the important work they are doing in South African communities.