Professional Training in LCHF for Nurses
A course developed by Nurses, for Nurses! The latest evidenced-based science and research available, supporting LCHF. Worth 15 Continued Professional Development hours.
Presented by national and international medical and allied healthcare experts in their field, on a range of topics related to LCHF nutrition and its implementation into clinical practice. A course developed by Nurses, for Nurses! Training content: The training comprises core and specialty modules.
- Core modules provide a sound, foundational knowledge base of LCHF nutrition and treatment, from the latest and most up-to-date research.
- Specialty modules provide more advanced learning in relation to LCHF nutrition, within a number of specific clinical practice settings
- LCHF – an overview
- Obesity, Metabolic syndrome, and insulin resistance
- Treating obesity with LCHF
- Nurses – agents of change
- LCHF – a patients perspective
- Midwifery (pregnancy, gestational diabetes, breastfeeding)
- Wound care
- Clinical Implementation
- Patient education
- Topic outline & learning objectives
- Expert speaker presentation/lecture
- Downloadable resources and references for relevant journal articles and literature.
- Nurse Practitioners
- Private Nurse Practitioners
- Diabetic Nurse Educators
- Registered Nurses
Ketogenic: The Science and Practice of Therapeutic Carbohydrate Restriction
SMHP Accreditation Bundle for Medical and Healthcare Workers
SMHP Accreditation Bundle for Coaches and Non-Medical Practitioners
Ethics 3 Training Bundle
A portion of each Nutrition Network course enrolment fee goes towards funding Eat Better South Africa and the important work they are doing in South African communities.