Presented by the Nutrition Network team, the course simplifies the elements involved in a low carbohydrate lifestyle and how it may be used to manage Type 2 Diabetes and other metabolic conditions.
This course allows doctors to:
- Empower patients by helping them better understand their diagnosis and treatment
- Allow patients to become active role-players in their treatment and recovery.
- Establish a trusting partnership between themselves and the patient
- Provide the latest research-backed applications and information, proven to be effective
- Provide ongoing and effective support for the patient
- Continue to practice with principle
This course includes:
- Video lectures
- Downloadable resources
- Meal plans
- Frequently Asked Questions & Troubleshooting Tips
Who is eligible to do the course?
Anyone may enrol in this course.
On completion of the course, participants will be issued with a Certificate of Completion.
The majority of proceeds from this course will contribute towards Eat Better South Africa and its educational work in underserved communities.