Presented by the Nutrition Network team, the course simplifies the elements involved in a low carbohydrate lifestyle and how it may be used to manage Type 2 Diabetes and other metabolic conditions.
This course allows doctors to:
- Empower patients by helping them better understand their diagnosis and treatment
- Allow patients to become active role-players in their treatment and recovery.
- Establish a trusting partnership between themselves and the patient
- Provide the latest research-backed applications and information, proven to be effective
- Provide ongoing and effective support for the patient
- Continue to practice with principle
This course includes:
- Video lectures
- Downloadable resources
- Meal plans
- Frequently Asked Questions & Troubleshooting Tips
Who is eligible to do the course?
Anyone may enrol in this course.
On completion of the course, participants will be issued with a Certificate of Completion.
Click here to download the information pack.
The majority of proceeds from this course will contribute towards Eat Better South Africa and its educational work in underserved communities.