Presented by national and international Medical and Allied healthcare experts in their field, on the topic of Type 1 & 2 Diabetes Mellitus and LCHF/Ketogenic nutrition and its implementation into clinical practice.
Each lecture includes:
- Topic outline, learning objectives and lecture summary
- Expert speaker presentation
- Downloadable resources and references for relevant journal articles and literature
- Quiz to assess what you’ve learned
The training is made up of:
- Video lectures, presenting
– Physiology and scientific evidence
– Practical clinical implementation guidelines of an LCHF diet for diabetic applications
- Supporting documents, including:
– The speakers’ PowerPoint presentations
– Reference lists
– Patient education resources to use in your practice.
Who is eligible to do the course?
- Medical professionals
- Allied Healthcare Workers
- Nutrition Network Graduates
On completion of the course, participants will be issued with a Certificate of Completion. This module contributes towards certification as a Nutrition Network Practitioner.
This module has been accredited by The CPD Standards Office and is worth 10 Continued Professional Development hours.
The majority of proceeds from this course will contribute towards Eat Better South Africa and its educational work in underserved communities.