This is a free mini-course delivered in bite-sized video lectures as presented by members of the Nutrition Network Medical team.
Nutrition & The Immune System is presented by Nutrition Network Medical Director and General Practitioner, Dr Neville Wellington and Registered Dietitian Tamzyn Murphy. The pair discuss Immunity, specifically as it pertains to the Novel Coronavirus and those who are ‘At-Risk’; namely population groups who suffer from diabetes, obesity and cardiovascular disease.
You will learn:
- How to improve metabolic health
- How to go Keto during quarantine
- Why certain comorbidities are at an increased risk, namely diabetes, obesity and cardiovascular disease
- The role of cholesterol in immunity
- The role of nutrients in supporting a healthy immune system