Professional online training for medical & allied healthcare professionals examining alternative ways to treat disease, specifically through nutritional intervention.
The course is presented as a series of online, self-study lectures
This module contributes towards certification as a Nutrition Network Practitioner.
Each lecture includes:
- Topic outline, learning objectives and lecture summary
- Expert speaker presentation
- Downloadable resources and references for relevant journal articles and literature
- Quiz to assess what you’ve learned
- Video lectures, interviews & panel discussions, presenting
– Physiology and scientific evidence
– Practical clinical implementation guidelines of an LCHF diet for neurology-related applications
- Supporting documents, including:
– The speakers’ PowerPoint presentations
– Reference lists
– Patient education resources to use in your practice.
The majority of proceeds from this course will contribute towards Eat Better South Africa and its educational work in underserved communities.