Professional online training for medical & allied healthcare professionals examining alternative ways to treat disease, specifically through nutritional intervention.
The course is presented as a series of online, self-study lectures
This module contributes towards certification as a Nutrition Network Practitioner.
Each lecture includes:
- Topic outline, learning objectives and lecture summary
- Expert speaker presentation
- Downloadable resources and references for relevant journal articles and literature
- Quiz to assess what you’ve learned
- Video lectures, interviews & panel discussions, presenting
– Physiology and scientific evidence
– Practical clinical implementation guidelines of an LCHF diet for neurology-related applications
- Supporting documents, including:
– The speakers’ PowerPoint presentations
– Reference lists
– Patient education resources to use in your practice.
Click here to download the information pack.
The majority of proceeds from this course will contribute towards Eat Better South Africa and its educational work in underserved communities.