Presented by national and international medical and allied healthcare experts in their field on the topic of obesity, the risks associated with it, and how LCHF/Ketogenic nutrition may be used in clinical practice to manage and reverse obesity and its associated conditions.
Each lecture includes:
- Topic outline, learning objectives and lecture summary
- Expert speaker presentation
- Downloadable resources and references for relevant journal articles and literature
- Quiz to assess what you’ve learned
The training is made up of:
- Video lectures, interviews & panel discussions, presenting
– Physiology and scientific evidence
– Practical clinical implementation guidelines of an LCHF diet for obesity-related applications
- Supporting documents, including:
– The speakers’ PowerPoint presentations
– Reference lists
– Patient education resources to use in your practice.
Who is eligible to do the course?
- Medical professionals
- Allied Healthcare Workers
- Nutrition Network Graduates
On completion of the course, participants will be issued with a Certificate of Completion. This module contributes towards certification as a Nutrition Network Practitioner.
This module has been accredited by The CPD Standards Office and is worth 12 Continued Professional Development hours.
The majority of proceeds from this course will contribute towards Eat Better South Africa and its educational work in underserved communities.