The NN Certification Path Explained
This article outlines the steps involved when following the path to becoming a certified Nutrition Network Practitioner ™.
Complete one Professional Training from the list below:
This training consists of both Core and Elective Modules.
All three Core Modules must be completed:
- Module 1: Evolutionary and Scientific Evidence
- Module 2: LCHF for Practical Medical Applications
- Module 3: Prescribing LCHF in Clinical Practice
Three Elective modules must be completed:
- Diabetes Reversal
- Heart Health
- Insulin Resistance
- Physiological & Biochemistry
- Integrated Approach
- Advisor Training
Please note, the Advisor Training will count as 1 Elective.
Private/small group mentorship with a Nutrition Network Medical Coach
Sessions will include the following:
- Discussion of the latest scientific findings/publications
- Common patient challenges and how to overcome them
- Case studies
Patient case study
- Documentation of prescribing LCHF to a real patient/client, facilitated by one of the Medical Coaches
- Record of consultation, recommendations, testing, coaching and any troubleshooting
Final written paper
A written paper on a topic agreed upon by the student and Medical Coach, demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of the physiology and science supporting LCHF nutrition.