The Nutrition Network Certification Pathway’s Explained
This article outlines the steps involved when following the path to becoming a certified Nutrition Network Practitioner ™. The Nutrition Network offers two set Pathways, one being our Medical Certification Pathway for medical practitioners, doctors, and all those with a medical qualification and our Coach Certification Pathway for non-medical personnel.
Step 1 – Professional Online Training
Complete one Professional Training from the list below:
- Professional Training in LCHF/Keto Nutrition & Treatment
- Professional Training in LCHF for Dietitians
- Professional Training in LCHF for Nurses
- Advisor Training *
* The Advisor Training is a prerequisite for candidates applying for the Nutrition Network Coach Practitioner Certification.
Step 2 – Advanced Training
Complete the Advanced Training: LCHF in Clinical Practice Training
This training consists of both Core and Elective Modules.
All three Core Modules must be completed:
- Module 1: Evolutionary and Scientific Evidence
- Module 2: LCHF for Practical Medical Applications
- Module 3: Prescribing LCHF in Clinical Practice
Step 3 – Specialised Elective Training
Three Elective modules must be completed:
- Ethics Training
- Diabetes Reversal Training
- Obesity: Risk & Reversal Training
- Neurology: Keto for Migraines, Epilepsy & Alzheimer’s Disease
- Nutritional Paradigms for Treating Chronic Disease
- Advisor Training *
- Sports Nutrition
- Addictive Eating
Please note, that the Advisor Training will count as 1 Elective if it is taken in addition to one other Professional Training listed in Step 1.
Step 4 – Certification Program
The Certification Program is an intensive, Live 14-week program that consists of small group learning and mentorship, ongoing written and live engagement, written assignments, and an oral examination.
Sessions will include the following:
- Discussion of the latest scientific findings/publications
- The application of Therapeutic Carbohydrate Restriction to a range of conditions – as supported by evidence
- Common patient challenges and how to overcome them
- Case studies
On successful completion of our Program, candidates are awarded the certification as a Nutrition Network Practitioner indicating that they are the gold standard of LCHF practitioners while establishing themselves as industry leaders in a way that is fully verified and supported by our team of experts.
Certified Practitioners also achieve a priority listing on our website and are involved more actively with our inner circle of Medical Directors and other certified practitioners.
Our Private Community to Help Support Your Learning
When you enrol in any of the Nutrition Network trainings, you gain access to our private member’s community. Here you can engage with the Nutrition Network Medical Advisory Board, your course lecturers, Certified Practitioners and other members. Click here to sign up!
*Nutrition Network has been accredited by The CPD Standards Office, and we have been assured that the accreditation is recognized and respected internationally. Formal CPD Standards certificates are issued and accepted in a multitude of countries and across all professional sectors.
For more, email us at [email protected]