The NN Certification Path Explained
This article outlines the steps involved when following the path to becoming a certified Nutrition Network Practitioner ™.
Step 1 – Professional Training
Complete one Professional Training from the list below:
- Professional Training in LCHF/Ketogenic Nutrition & Treatment
- LCHF for Dietitians
- LCHF for Nurses
- Advisor Training*
* The Advisor Training is a prerequisite for candidates applying for the Nutrition Network Coach Practitioner Certification.
Step 2 – Advanced Training
This training consists of both Core and Elective Modules.
All three Core Modules must be completed:
- Module 1: Evolutionary and Scientific Evidence
- Module 2: LCHF for Practical Medical Applications
- Module 3: Prescribing LCHF in Clinical Practice
Step 3 – Specialised Elective Training
Three Elective modules must be completed:
- Diabetes Reversal
- Obesity: Risk & Reversal
- Nutritional Paradigms for Treating Chronic Disease
- Advisor Training
- Sports Nutrition
Please note, that the Advisor Training will count as 1 Elective.
Step 4 – Certification Program
The Certification Program is an intensive 14-week program that consists of small group learning and mentorship, ongoing written and live engagement, written assignments, and an oral examination.
Sessions will include the following:
- Discussion of the latest scientific findings/publications
- The application of Therapeutic Carbohydrate Restriction to a range of conditions – as supported by evidence
- Common patient challenges and how to overcome them
- Case studies
On successful completion of our Program, candidates are awarded the certification as a Nutrition Network Practitioner indicating that they are the gold standard of LCHF practitioner while establishing themselves as industry leaders in a way that is fully verified and supported by our team of experts.
Certified Practitioners also achieve a priority listing on our website and are involved more actively with our inner circle of Medical Directors and other certified practitioners.
For more, email us [email protected]