The NN Certification Path Explained
As the Nutrition Network gears up to launch Ethics, the first of our Elective Module Trainings to be released in 2020, we thought it would be a good time to detail the steps involved when following the path to becoming a certified Nutrition Network Practitioner ™.
Complete one Professional Training from the list below:
This training consists of both Core and Elective Modules.
All three Core Modules must be completed:
- Module 1: Evolutionary and Scientific Evidence
- Module 2: LCHF for Practical Medical Applications
- Module 3: Prescribing LCHF in Clinical Practice
Three Elective modules must be completed:
- Diabetes Reversal
- Heart Health
- Insulin Resistance
- Physiological & Biochemistry
- Integrated Approach
- Advisor Training
Please note, the Advisor Training will count as 1 Elective.
Private/small group mentorship with a Nutrition Network Medical Coach
Sessions will include the following:
- Discussion of the latest scientific findings/publications
- Common patient challenges and how to overcome them
- Case studies
Patient case study
- Documentation of prescribing LCHF to a real patient/client, facilitated by one of the Medical Coaches
- Record of consultation, recommendations, testing, coaching and any troubleshooting
Final written paper
A written paper on a topic agreed upon by the student and Medical Coach, demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of the physiology and science supporting LCHF nutrition.