We’re Hiring: Junior to Mid Level Sales and Marketing Manager
Reporting to: Managing Director
The Nutrition Network is an education, connection and learning platform founded by The Noakes Foundation in partnership with an esteemed team of doctors and scientists. The platform has been designed exclusively for medical practitioners across all disciplines, covering the latest and most up-to-date science and research in the field of Low Carb Nutrition. Enrolments for the Professional Training in LCHF/Ketogenic Patient Treatment are now open, and we are in the process of developing the Advanced Training Platform.
Assistance needed with content development, as well as the sales and marketing of the online professional training.
- Existing experience and network in the medical or health and nutrition sector
- Proven online marketing and sales experience or experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office & Google Docs / Slides / Drive
- Experience with online marketing and sales including social media
- Negotiation skills
- Ideally someone who understands the medical sector
- Salary negotiable. This is a full-time position.
- Preference will be given to a candidate that fulfills the requirement to comply with required diversity status.
Please send your CV to email@example.com