Why become an accredited Nutrition Network Advisor?
We have loved every bit of developing this course. For one, The Noakes Foundation and Nutrition Network, with its expert pool of resources, have been at the forefront of pioneering change, and so developing this course seemed mandatory.
And secondly, there’s a global shift. People are beginning to understand how intricately woven proper nutrition is to, not just the treatment of chronic disease, but to complete and total wellbeing.
That’s no surprise, seeing that an estimated 425 million people globally have diabetes and that in 2016, more than 1.9 billion adults were overweight. Of these, over 650 million were obese. With alarming stats like these, people are beginning to understand that the current global healthcare system is grossly falling short.
And this is where our Nutrition Advisors come in, we are creating a global network of nutrition support agents who are qualified to bring nutrition awareness and support to those who desperately need it.
So why become an accredited NN advisor?
- Firstly, you will form part of an esteemed global network, led and supported by world-leading experts in low carbohydrate nutrition, at the forefront of pioneering change in healthcare!
- You form part of a global network who are dedicated to changing lives.
- The content provided in this course is delivered by leading experts and is backed by the latest, most up to date research in low carbohydrate science.
- The course has been developed to give you a proficient understanding of LCHF science, to give you full confidence in advocating this lifestyle.
- You will gain basic coaching skills, from an ICF accredited curriculum, to help give your clients the best chance at success.
- You will have access to a range of downloadable resources to support you in your practice.
- We provide guidelines on how to set up your practice once you have qualified.
- As a Nutrition Network Advisor, you will have ongoing member support within our private forums.
- Successful completion of this course automatically qualifies you to apply for other Professional Training courses within the Nutrition Network platform.
Once you have successfully completed our course, you will
- Be recognised as an accredited Nutrition Network Advisor
- Gain access to a private forum for members
- Form part of our Nutrition Network referral database
- Have access to the globally represented private forum – join and collaborate with hundreds of medical professionals trained in LCHF practice.
We would love to give as many people as possible the opportunity to be part of our global network of change agents and are offering an Early Bird discount of $600 and ZAR6000 to anyone who registers before 1 Aug 2019.
Click here to redeem your discount and help us champion nutrition, one Advisor at a time.