Women’s Health Online Training at Nutrition Network – Brand New and Launching Soon!
We are excited to announce our brand new online training elective, on the topic of Women’s Health. The new online training will cover a wide range of topics, presented by national and international medical and allied healthcare experts on the topics related to optimal female health
The Nutrition Network Women’s Health Elective (CPD/CME Pending) has been developed to provide medical professionals, nutritionists, certified health/ wellness coaches, dietitians, and health coaches with an in-depth understanding of Women’s Health, both clinically and practically, as well as provide insights into the information practitioners need to make lasting and effective changes with their clients and patients.
A recent article written by The World Economic Forum found that there remains gender inequality in healthcare. With a scarcity of clinical research and data, women’s health continues to face a gap in research and treatment in areas that are unique to women specifically (1).
Is this online training for you?
- Learn from healthcare experts in the field of Women’s Health to help your female clients make meaningful and lasting change
- Become knowledgeable on topics of Health, Nutrition, Pregnancy, Hormones, Menopause, Perimenopause, Weight Control, Endometriosis, Managing Stress and so much more.
- Access expertly curated science and research
- Become a part of a growing network of like-minded healthcare practitioners and coaches
- Gain access to our private member’s forum and receive a listing on our website’s wall of practitioners
“During my time in human and metabolic research, I have been astounded at the lack of representation of women in studies. Women’s health has been seen as a separate genre from other areas of medicine and the realm of obstetrics and gynecology. Of course, what is now understood is that our bodies differ in the way they respond to men’s. Our metabolisms are different and our needs at different life stages and even cyclical stages change and vary. Over the years, the carb-restriction community had endless questions to really split out this as a topical area with its own focus – How do we differ metabolically? How do our diets need to change in ways to support our health? How do we respond to and cope with stress and how do our lifestyles need to differ? This Women’s Health Elective by Nutrition Network is essential for both practitioners and their patients.” – Jayne Bullen, Managing Director of Nutrition Network & COO of The Noakes Foundation.
Expert key lectures on the Training include:
- Nutrition Requirements Through the Life Stages: Panel Discussion – Tamzyn Murphy RD MSc Dist
- Nutrition in Pregnancy and Lactation – Tamzyn Murphy RD MSc Dist
- What is a Healthy Woman? An Integrative Perspective – Jayne Bullen COO of The Noakes Foundation and Managing Director of Nutrition Network
- Menopause and Perimenopause: Metabolic Risk and Reversal – Dr Elaine A Hart, MD Obstetrics and Gynecology Specialist
- Normal menstrual physiology, its regularity, and a sign of optimal gynecologic health – Dr Andrea Salcedo DO, MPH, FACOG
- Gynecologic disease of womanhood – Dr Andrea Salcedo DO, MPH, FACOG
- Gut microbiome and its role in endometriosis – Dr Andrea Salcedo DO, MPH, FACOG
- Fitness & Fueling for Women: A Health Focus Perspective – Dr Catherine Seanz PhD Exercise Metabolism and Physiology and Dr Madison Kackley PhD CsCs, ACSM EP-C
- Food Addiction in Women – Bitten Jonsson RN and Addiction Specialist
- Menopause, The Lesser Known Solution – Estrelita Janse van Rensburg Author, Director of Wellness EQ
- A Metabolic Approach to Female Reproductive Cancers – Dr Nasha Winters ND, FABNO and Author
- Women / Public Health Connection / EBSA – Dr Georgina Pujol-Busquets Guillen, PhD Postdoctoral Researcher, Eat Better South Africa, The Noakes Foundation
Our Private Community to Help Support Your Online Learning
When you enrol in any of the Nutrition Network Online Trainings, you gain access to our private member’s community. Here you can engage with the Nutrition Network Medical Advisory Board, your course lecturers, Certified Practitioners, and other members.
All content is supported by downloadable resources and references to relevant journal articles and literature, certificate of completion, and CPD/CME Certificate on request.
Launching 30 March 2023 and is currently open for enrolment at an Early Bird discount, of $250 which ends on 31 March 2023. Click here to enrol today. CPD/CME pending.
For more information or further assistance, please email us at [email protected]
- World Economic Forum (2023) Why is women’s healthcare globally so often overlooked?