Are you a nurse looking to enhance your clinical practice with cutting-edge nutrition knowledge?
In honor of International Nurses Day, we’re offering our Professional Training in LCHF for Nurses for just $50 – that’s a savings of $315 off the regular price! Offer valid from 12 to 19 May 2023.
In this training, you’ll learn how to apply therapeutic carbohydrate restriction in clinical practice to help patients achieve optimal health outcomes. Don’t miss this opportunity to take your nursing practice to the next level and improve patient outcomes with evidence-based nutrition interventions. Covering topics such as
- LCHF for Everyone?
- Obesity in the High Care Unit
- Treating Obesity with LCHF: A Dietitian’s Perspective
- Insulin Resistance & its Relationship to Glucose Tolerance
- Change Agents: Inspiring Change by Challenging the Norms
- One Family’s Journey: Motivations to Improve Health Markers
- Treating Diabetes with Nutrition Instead of Medicine
- PCOS & Fertility
- Low Carb, Ketosis & Pregnancy: The Controversy & The Science
- Nutrition in Wound Management
- Practical Implementation Challenges: A Nurse’s Perspective
- LCHF in Clinical Practice
- Turning Diabetes Education Upside Down & Inside Out!
“Thank you for providing the opportunity for us to learn and understand more about this very viable and necessary way of life in order to assist in our attempts to reduce the burden of metabolic and other preventable diseases.” – Occupational Health Nursing Practitioner South Africa
Our expert speakers will cover topics such as the role of insulin resistance in chronic disease, the benefits of low-carb and ketogenic diets, and practical strategies for implementing LCHF nutrition in a clinical setting.
- Professor Tim Noakes
- Dr. Hassina Kajee
- Tamzyn Murphy, RD, MSC
- Christopher Webster
- Belinda Fettke
- Dr. Brian Lenzkes
- Adrienne Olivier
- Lily Nichols
- Dr. Nadia Pateguana
- Bridgette Allan
- Ziets Roets
- Diane Webb
“Excellent course! This was a Nurses’ Week free offering – THANK YOU!! I could not afford to take this course otherwise. As someone who has invested heavily in the prior nutrition recommendations, this paradigm shift to the LCHF way of living has been challenging. This course really helped me understand the nuanced details and answered my remaining questions related to whether I was truly on the correct path for the best metabolic health.” – Registered Nurse
The training is worth 15 CPD (Continued Professional Development) hours. The Nutrition Network has been accredited by The CPD Standards Office, and we have been assured that the accreditation is recognized and respected internationally. Formal CPD Standards certificates are issued and accepted in a multitude of countries and across all professional sectors.
Each lecture includes
- Topic outline, learning objectives, and lecture summary
- Expert speaker presentation
- Downloadable resources and references for relevant journal articles and literature
Who should do the Training?
This Training has been specifically designed for
- Medical doctors
- Registered nurses
- Certified Health/Wellness Coaches
When you enroll in any of the Nutrition Network training, you gain access to our private member community. Here you can engage with the Nutrition Network Medical Advisory Board, your course lecturers, Certified Practitioners, and other members. Enroll and kickstart your journey towards better health and wellness for you and your patients!
Designed specifically for Nurses. Online training material tailored to meet the clinical education and training needs of nurses working within a range of specialist clinical practice areas. To take advantage of this offer, click the link to find out more.