Discover the cutting-edge world of Therapeutic Carbohydrate Restriction through an exclusive online training program that brings together leading experts in the field. Led by renowned experts who have dedicated their careers to this specialized area, participants will delve into the science, research, and practical applications of Therapeutic Carbohydrate Restriction. You stil have time to enrol at a 20% discounted rate until midnight tonight.
Since the production of The Nutrition Network’s textbook, Ketogenic: The Science of Therapeutic Carbohydrate Restriction in Human Health, in Partnership with Elsevier International, we have come to understand the need for continued comprehensive online learning in the field of Therapeutic Carbohydrate Restriction (TCR).
It is evident that there is not enough up-to-date and evidence-based science and research available in TCR, and due to the amazing feedback on the textbook, we are delighted to announce the recent build of our newest online professional training, Ketogenic: The Science and Practice of Therapeutic Carbohydrate Restriction. This online training has been streamlined to go hand-in-hand with the evidence and research formulated within the textbook and provides an overview of the clinical practice and science behind TCR.
Through their guidance and expertise, learners will gain a deep understanding of the intricacies involved in implementing and optimizing this approach, paving the way for improved health outcomes and a transformative understanding of the role carbohydrates play in our overall well-being.
Lineup of international lecturers, covering a diverse range of essential topics:
- Professor Tim Noakes, Medical Director & Author: Dietary Guidelines
- Dr. Rob Cywes, Medical Doctor & Bariatric Surgeon: Neurodevelopment & NAFLD/Liver
- Dr. Brian Lenzkes, Medical Doctor: Therapeutics of Managing Insulin Resistance
- Dr. Miki Ben Dor, Ph.D. in Archeology: Understanding Human Diet and Disease
- Dr. Catherine Crofts, Ph.D. researcher & Pharmacist: Insulin resistance: A unifying feature of chronic disease
- Dr. Jen Unwin, Clinical Psychologist: Sustainable Behaviour Change
- Dr. Andrea Salcedo, OBGYN: Gynecologic disease is cardiovascular disease
- Dr. David Unwin, Medical Doctor: Hypertension: are we blaming salt for what the sugar did to cardiovascular risk?
- Tamzyn Murphy, Registered Dietitian: Nutritional Aspects of Health & Disease
- Dr. Neville Wellington, Diabetes Specialist: Type 2 Diabetes: Treating Diabetes with Nutrition instead of Medicine
- Dr. Hassina Kajee, Medical Doctor: Metabolic Syndrome
- Caryn Zinn, Professor, Author & Registered Dietitian: TCR for Exercise and Sports Performance and Metabolic Health
- Dr. Lara Dugas, Ph.D. & Professor: Gut Health
- Dr. Nadir Ali, Medical Doctor: Cardiovascular Disease & Insulin Resistance
- Dr. Angela Poff, Ph.D. & Research Associate: Cancer
- Dr. Angela Stanton, Scientist & Author: Neurology
“In 2018 when we created Nutrition Network, our first training was established as a foundation of LCHF/TCR in practice. Since then, science has evolved far beyond where it was back then and so has the movement. Having produced over thirty online pieces of training since then, we have decided a full overhaul of our fundamentals is needed this year in order to fully update the training and science to meet us where we are as a community. This new training refers to the Ketogenic, the textbook, and is our most comprehensive base training for healthcare. It’s our biggest online training yet and we believe it up-levels the science to 2023 and beyond! We hope you enjoy it and learn as much from it as we have so far! We invite you if you have done our previous Professional Training, to include this into your knowledge base as an update and up-leveling.” says Jayne Bullen, Managing Director.
As you make your way through this completely self-paced online professional training, you will be able to associate each topic with a Chapter in the Textbook for a complete, well-rounded sense of deep learning.
- Flexible Learning: The program allows participants to learn at their own pace, providing the flexibility to fit learning around busy schedules and personal commitments. Whether you have a full-time job or other responsibilities, this online training ensures that you can acquire new knowledge without disrupting your routine.
- Interactive Modules: The program employs a variety of multimedia elements such as videos, quizzes, reference lists, slide decks and toolbox items to maximize comprehension and retention of the material.
- Expert Guidance: Renowned industry experts and experienced instructors lead the training, offering invaluable insights and guidance throughout the learning journey. Learners can directly interact with instructors, clarifying doubts and gaining deeper understanding in real-time.
Those who have completed our flagship training, Professional Training in LCHF/Keto Nutrition & Treatment receive a 30% discount. Please reach out to [email protected] for your coupon code.
Giving a broad overview of TCR for its most important and evidence-based clinical applications, Ketogenic: The Science and Practice of Therapeutic Carbohydrate Restriction is specifically designed to be the keystone course from which all other TCR training emanates. This course explores the role of food and lifestyle modification as medicine and is a valuable resource for nutritionists, dietitians, and medical professionals who provide diet-related counseling, as well as those researching or studying related areas.
Contact [email protected] for further assistance.