Nutrition Network is thrilled to announce its latest offering – Sports Nutrition, a Professional Training in Therapeutic Carbohydrate Restriction for Sports & Exercise Performance.
Once again, we’ve pulled together some of the worlds leading experts in sports and therapeutic carbohydrate restriction therapy, to bring you leading, flexible online learning, allowing you to become specialized in the effective implementation of body and lifestyle transformations through exercise and sports nutrition.
Expert contributors include:
Prof Tim Noakes: My life in Sports Nutrition: from High Carbs to High Fats
Tracey McBeath: Exercise & Modern Women
Dr Tro Kalyjian: Low Carbohydrate Diets & Athletic Performance
Dr Ben Bocchiccio: Exercise as if Your Life Depended on it. Here’s Why it Does.
Laurie Rauch: Nourishing your Muscles
Andre Obradovic: How should we Exercise when we are Moving to Low Carbohydrate High Fat (LCHF) Nutrition
Holden McRae: LCHF: Metabolically Flexible for both Low and Higher Intensity Exercise
This groundbreaking content covers topics that train on the main physiological mechanisms behind high intensity exercise’s health benefits and provides insight into the information patients and clients need to make lasting and effective change.
Is this training for you? It sure is, if you’re a clinician, coach, or exercise professional eager to gain insights into:
- How to exercise when moving to low carbohydrate high fat (LCHF) nutrition
- Why exercise is important
- The greater lifestyle context in which exercise is most effective
- The role of carbohydrate loading in performance
- The metabolic effects of carbohydrate loading for athletic performance
- The metabolic effects of exogenous carbohydrate ingestion for athletic performance
- The issues with the clinical implementation of a low carbohydrate diets in athletes
- Recent data regarding low carbohydrate approaches for recreational and elite athletes
- And much much more
All content is supported by downloadable resources and references to relevant journal articles and literature, and a certiifcate of completion.
This highly anticipated training launches end June 2022 and is currently open for enrolment at a 30% Early Bird discount, for only $230. Enrol here.
We’re here to answer your questions. For more information reach out to us on [email protected]