WHAT IS THE NN COMMUNITY MEMBERSHIP PLATFORM ALL ABOUT?
Since the Nutrition Network Community Membership Platform’s inception, we have seen immense growth, new add on’s to the Community, and have received outstanding feedback. Our Medical Practitioners, Nurses, Coaches, Sports Scientists, Low-carbohydrate / High-Fat (LCHF) enthusiasts, Nutritionists, and Dietitians have been loving the platform.
“We are loving being part of the Community, amazing people and wonderful networking” Catherine Seo. PhD, Founder & CEO, Lipedema Project & Lipedema Simplified
The Community Membership Platform has given our NN members the opportunity to:
- Network and connect with like-minded professionals in different cities and countries under our Let’s Connect section available to all NN members
- Access to monthly research round-ups
- Share scientific articles on topics of metabolic health, therapeutic carbohydrate restriction, diabetic retinopathy, blood glucose, and insulin sensitivity
- Engage in enriched discussion under our Chats & Announcements section
- Watch our exclusive lecture series and case study series curated by our Medical Directors
- Ask questions related to particularly difficult case members are working on, queries or topics covered in our online pieces of training, or anything metabolic-related
- Access to our Toolbox resources which consist of many handy lists that can be used in day-to-day life as a clinician or coach
- Share your latest achievements under our Share Your Wins section
- Join exclusive Masterclass topics, led by expert speakers exclusive to Premium Members
- Join our Live streams which cover topics related to the latest in Low-carbohydrate / High-Fat (LCHF) science for all NN members, and so much more.
Click here for a sneak peek preview of the Community Platform.
The Community Membership Platform offers an environment that is seamlessly integrated with our online training platform – available to all NN members who have enrolled in one or more of our Nutrition Network online professional training or electives.
Once part of the platform, members have the option to upgrade from Free Membership which provides members with access to our standard areas where you can interact, and ask questions to Premium Membership at just $15 a month or $150 for an annual subscription. Premium Membership gives members access to new exclusive content added weekly, live events, Q&A’s, resources & downloads.
One step higher would be Elite Membership at $525 a year which provides members with access to all of the above, AND 1 CPD Accredited Elective Module released by the NN per year.
Why not sign up today? Contact [email protected] to upgrade your membership or find out how to join for free.