Eat Better: Group Facilitation Training
Presented by The Noakes Foundation team and an IFP Accredited coach, this training will give you an exact blueprint and roadmap to coach clients in a group setting. The training will provide all the tools necessary to launch your coaching business and walk clients through their lifestyle transformations.
Our latest elective, the Eat Better: Group Facilitation Training, is a comprehensive step-by-step guide, modeling our highly successful Eat Better South Africa (EBSA) intervention program. Professional online training for established and aspiring health coaches for the implementation of group coaching using the eat better model. Each lecture includes:
- Topic outline, learning objectives and lecture summary
- Expert speaker presentation
- Downloadable resources and references for relevant journal articles and literature
- Quiz to assess what you’ve learned
The training is made up of:
- Video lectures presenting:
– Physiology and scientific evidence
– Practical implementation guidelines
– Toolbox of resources
- Supporting documents, including:
– PowerPoint presentations
– Reference lists
– Patient education resources to use in your practice
– Checklists, guidebooks, FAQ’s and much more.The majority of proceeds from this course will contribute towards Eat Better South Africa and its educational work in underserved communities.
Ketogenic: The Science and Practice of Therapeutic Carbohydrate Restriction
SMHP Accreditation Bundle for Medical and Healthcare Workers
SMHP Accreditation Bundle for Coaches and Non-Medical Practitioners
Ethics 3 Training Bundle
A portion of each Nutrition Network course enrolment fee goes towards funding Eat Better South Africa and the important work they are doing in South African communities.