LCHF for Nurses: Professional Training in LCHF Nutrition For Improved Patient Care
A course developed by Nurses, for Nurses!
The latest evidenced-based science and research available, supporting Low Carbohydrate, (healthy) High Fat (LCHF) Nutrition
- Online training material tailored to meet the clinical education and training needs of nurses working within a range of specialist clinical practice areas.
- Downloadable resources and references
The training comprises core and specialty modules.
- Core modules provide a sound, foundational knowledge base of LCHF nutrition and treatment, from the latest and most up to date research.
- Specialty modules provide more advanced learning in relation to LCHF nutrition, within a number of specific clinical practice settings
- LCHF – an overview
- Obesity, Metabolic syndrome and insulin resistance
- Treating obesity with LCHF
- Nurses – agents of change
- LCHF – a patients perspective
- Midwifery (pregnancy, gestational diabetes, breastfeeding)
- Wound care
- Clinical Implementation
- Patient education
The course is presented as a series of online, self-study, learning modules (modules approx 45mins each)
Each module includes:
- Topic outline & learning objectives
- Expert speaker presentation/lecture
- Downloadable resources and references for relevant journal articles and literature.
Who should do the course?
The course has been specifically designed for:
- Nurse Practitioners
- Private Nurse Practitioners
- Diabetic Nurse Educators
- Registered Nurses
Enrol at any time.
– complete the registration form at this link and make your payment.
(R2800 SA CITIZENS)
- Online questionnaires at the end of each core module.
Certificate of completion
Upon successful completion of the training, a Certificate of Completion will be issued.
This course has been accredited by The CPD Standards Office and is worth 15 CPD hours.
The team at The Nutrition Network in partnership with their extensive national and international network of doctors, scientists and researchers