LCHF for Nurses: Professional Training in LCHF Nutrition For Improved Patient Care
A course developed by Nurses, for Nurses!
The latest evidenced-based science and research available, supporting Low Carbohydrate, (healthy) High Fat (LCHF) Nutrition
- Online training material tailored to meet the clinical education and training needs of nurses working within a range of specialist clinical practice areas.
- Downloadable resources and references
The training comprises core and specialty modules.
- Core modules provide a sound, foundational knowledge base of LCHF nutrition and treatment, from the latest and most up to date research.
- Specialty modules provide more advanced learning in relation to LCHF nutrition, within a number of specific clinical practice settings
- LCHF – an overview
- Obesity, Metabolic syndrome and insulin resistance
- Treating obesity with LCHF
- Nurses – agents of change
- LCHF – a patients perspective
- Midwifery (pregnancy, gestational diabetes, breastfeeding)
- Wound care
- Clinical Implementation
- Patient education
The course is presented as a series of online, self-study, learning modules (modules approx 45mins each)
Each module includes:
- Topic outline & learning objectives
- Expert speaker presentation/lecture
- Downloadable resources and references for relevant journal articles and literature.
Who should do the course?
The course has been specifically designed for:
- Nurse Practitioners
- Private Nurse Practitioners
- Diabetic Nurse Educators
- Registered Nurses
Enrol at any time.
– complete the registration form at this link and make your payment.
(R2800 SA CITIZENS)
- Online questionnaires at the competition of each core module.
Certificate of completion
Upon successful completion of the training, a Certificate of Completion will be issued.
CPD accreditation pending.
The team at The Nutrition Network in partnership with their extensive national and international network of doctors, scientists and researchers