Women have been juggling various responsibilities, including planning, leading, and organizing their own lives and the lives of their loved ones. This requires managing multiple tasks while maintaining their own physical and mental health, as well as balancing family, work, and exercise.
As complex and multifaceted individuals, we often face the challenge of finding balance amidst our busy lives.
It is for these reasons that the Nutrition Network (NN) will be hosting the second Symposium in our World Nutrition Summit (WNS) series on the topic of Women’s Health which has a focus on the health and well-being of women in particular, and information treating practitioners and coaches should be aware of when engaging with a female patient or client. This half-day event is taking place on the 2nd of March 2023.
WNS – Women’s Health Symposium half-day event is virtual and can be viewed in the comfort of your own home or office. NN members who have purchased the Elite Membership package via the NN Community Platform will have automatic access to the event. Learn from our renowned lineup of female speakers who are all experts in their respective fields.
Dr Louise Phillips is a General Practitioner and a NN Certified Medical Practitioner. Her focus includes type 2 diabetes, fatty liver, hypertension, weight loss, and polycystic ovarian syndrome. Dr Phillips will expand on the topic ‘Sneaking time for yourself – tips and tricks from a GP on how to bring some self-care into everyday life as a mum’.
Maria Emmerich, a wellness expert in nutrition and exercise. Maria shares a passion for helping others reach their goals of optimal health. Her talk topic is ‘Keto Food prep tips for busy households and how to get your kids in the kitchen’.
Victoria Webster has completed her Masters’s degree in Clinical Psychology. She has worked in a rehabilitation center in Cape Town, specializing in alcohol, drug, and sugar addiction. Victoria’s talk will look at ‘Diet culture, food industry and the impact on body image and addictive eating’.
Janae Cywes: Carnivore mum and wife to Dr Robert Cywes. Janae’s talk topic is ‘KetoVORE pregnancy ketoVORE baby and surviving postpartum depression’
Finally, Specialist Physician Dr Hassina Kajee, who embarked on a journey to empower patients and health care providers alike with nutrition and lifestyle education, will discuss ‘Chronic stress and its impact on metabolic health -Identifying at-risk times for metabolic diseases in the lifecycle of a woman’.
After this event you will:
- Understand tips and tricks from a medical practitioner on how to bring self-care into practice
- Have better knowledge of how to incorporate the family into your Keto food preparations
- Understand what a KetoVore diet in pregnancy consists of and how to raise a KetoVore baby, as well as how to overcome post-partum depression
- Understand what Diet Culture is and how the food industry impacts body image and addictive eating
- Understand chronic stress and its link to metabolic health in women and know the ‘at risk times’ of this.
- Over and above these key takeaways, there will be a panel discussion with esteemed experts from our NN Medical Team and expert guest panelist presenters.
- Date: 2nd March 2023 starting at 15:00 PM GMT+2.
Price: Early Bird Ticket Price $50 valid until 27 February 2023 or $70 – Full price from 28 February 2023. Secure your ticket Here!
We also have a great offer and are offering a Bundle package: Purchase 1 x ticket for the WNS Women’s Health Symposium and 1 x Women’s Health Elective training (new and upcoming training) for the amazing bundle price of $310.
This not to be missed event is available now!